Can it be possible too get a nearly positive opk on CD 5 ??????

bettybee1

Reaction score
Hi I being testing since cd1 as I do lol too keep me busy yesterday I had stark white tests and today I have got nearly positive opks !! Anyone had this on cd5 ??? Thanks

Well i've never tested that early in my cycle but for me this month I started on CD7 and my first like 5 days were the darkest of my tests until CD19-20 when it got darker then positive. (They got light in between). I think it may be a normal fluctuation, but you should be able to tell in a few days, I would keep testing and dtd every other to be safe.

Hi I being testing since cd1 as I do lol too keep me busy yesterday I had stark white tests and today I have got nearly positive opks !! Anyone had this on cd5 ??? Thanks

Faint lines that can confused with positive are possible all around the cycle because our hormones are going up and down, lh is always present it just surges during ovulation. The control line has to be as dark/darker than the test line to have a definite positive. I hope this helps.

Thank you !! I was just a little confused becoz normally there white till my surge and my surge is normally 17-19 but I had a chemical last cycle so probley everything's Krazy anyway lol !!!! X

I also ovulate around the CD17, and I always get faint lines on apparently non ov days. It is the way it is :) Try to confirm it with bbt too to be accurate.

Yeah I I've just started temping today but am cd 7 Ohwell and bought a saliva microscope thing to check the ferns this may give me resurence thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->