Can it be?????

auntcarrie

Reaction score
Oh my God, ladies... I might have a BFP. I mean, I got a faint but definite second line on my EPT this morning -- even the hubby saw it so it MUST be true, right?

I'm so hopeful, and can't wait to take another one tomorrow and hopefully see an even darker line!

We've been trying since October... and since February at the fertility clinic... it's been a long road and I'm hoping this is the right turn off that road for me! Wish me luck!!!!

:cloud9:

congrats! loads of sticky dust to the bean!

congratulations and lots of sticky dust your way :hugs:

Congrats! Hope the line gets darker...

Thanks & hugs to all of you guys.

And thanks & hugs to everyone in the LTTTC forums. An amazing group of women, and I'd like to send babydust to every one of them.

I took another hpt this morning and the line did indeed get darker from yesterday. I don't think there is any denying it now! I'm going to go ahead and say it: I'm pregnant.

Its hard to explain, but I'm happy & surprised at the same time. I think deep down I had serious doubts that I would ever get pregnant. Now that there are 2 lines on the pee stick... I have a lot that I can allow myself to think and dream about that I never allowed myself to do before. I know I still have to make it thru the first 6 weeks, then first trimester, but this is the first BFP I've ever gotten and I'm going to enjoy it for now... and take care that nothing does happen to this little bump.

Congratulations! Wishing you a very healthy & happy 9 months x

Congradultions hunni! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"