Can just anyone see what we write?

rachmumtobe

Reaction score
Was just wondering and so typed a question i'd asked on here, into google n it came up. Does that mean anyone can see pics we put with ours posts too? i want bnb to be a secret club :haha:

Yep, If you post in girly sanctiary though that is private i think you might need 500 posts though xx

Ah not sure i like that n i love bnb aswell. Might just not have a pic of Fin up anymore, although it's nice to show him off not sure i'd like someone to recognise me and then go through all the posts i've ever made. Not like i've got owt to hide :haha:

Can we delete past posts so that they don't come up on google?

You have to join to be able to see pictures people have posted, but yep I think if you post on any of the public forums and someone happens to google a phrase you've used, it'll come up on the search results x

That's how I joined bnb. I had a problem and was looking for answers and bnb had an almost exact question which came up on Google. I could not however see any pictures until I joined.

Signitures dont show untill you join cant say iv noticed with posted pictures but I dont think they do.

I thinm avatar pictures still show to guests though.

ones in posts and signatures don't though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->