Can not believe it!

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Was speaking to my bf this morning.
I have endo , last month I ended up in hospital and this month I was in bed for 4 days, so I think it's getting worse.
Mentioned it to bf and wanting to move ttc date foreword, I explained my reasons why, I explained I didn't want to push him into anything, he said that his auntie who is a nurse explained to him about fertility etc and he agreed to move foreword the date! I know it sound irresponsible to move it forward but it's the right step for us!
He agreed to start trying once the house starts to get built! Which is this year! Between now and maybe August !

Anything I need to know before ttc?

Wow brill news for you. I have Endo too and its one of the reasons we are also ttc this year the doc said it would help me. You need take folic acid or pre natal vitamins probably now. Are you going to use opks?

How do you cope with endo? Do you get any pain? When are you starting to ttc? Thanks for that! Going to have to pick some up! Can't believe it's got to the point where I am talking about folic acid! I don't want to put that stress on us, but I do war to know tht I defiantly ovulate if that makes sense? Are you ?

Yes i get pain have had 3 laps had one recently it eases the pain for a while. Its an awful illness. We are ttc in winter this year cant wait hope the next few months fly by. Yes i am def going to opk just so i know if i am def ovulating but will not let oh know much so not to stress him. I know its crazy to think its our time soon been waiting so long. I bet you are so excited! My gynae said best thing i can do is have a child to help the Endo symptoms. Do you get many symptoms? Have you had surgery?

I had a lap done in September last year. But tbh I don't think it really helped with the pain. I think because I don't really know how they work that is putting me off if that make sense? I don't think I could tel oh either, it's stressful enough without adding that too! I know! Been waiting for 3 years! I've only been told that If I wait to long it will decrease my chance of conceiving. I'm in agony every month . But I'm starting to get pain throughout my cycle so think it's getting worse ! Are you in the uk? Are you going to see the doc before trying? Are we suppose to?

My gynae wants me to try asap but waiting on oh to be ready. I worry about fertility too but she said you wont know til you try. Yea in the uk. I have an appointment with her soon so going to ask her when to come off pill then. If you are still getting pain that is very soon after surgery. What type of pain is it? Is it during intercourse or when you are on your cycle whereabouts? I had a different procedure done this time and feel it has really helped but its still early days yet

That's the think, I'm impatient, don't know how I will cope with ttc. I can't decided if I should tell my mum I'm ttc or wait and see if I fall pregnant. Always thought I would tell her but I'm not sure now. Are you telling anyone? Mainly when I'm on my period. That's when it's unbearable. Lots of painkiller and in bed. The occasional hospital visit too to get more painkillers. After inter coarse feels strange now too though, not painful just strange. When do you get the pain? What procedure did you try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->