can someone advise on leg pain please

ProudMum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just need some advice on leg pain please.

Im suffering at night something chronic when laying down (last night was terrible)

I have what feels like burning pains in my legs, all at the back, it runs up the sides, around my knees and into the outer thigh...
It almost feels like Im laying on bed sores (if anyone knows the feeling)
At the moment I feel achey in my thighs (Im sat down) and have some discomfort in my back...

Im getting rather concerned about blood clots in the legs.
My legs look no different, no swelling etc etc but the pains are rather strange...
Im not just getting it in my calves (as stated) but all round my knees and all up the sides into my thighs...
I had to lay propped up last night.

Is anyone else getting this? its worrying me.

:flower:

The only help I can give is that I get pains in my hip & groin & running down my right leg. The best advice I was given is that its LO lying on my siatic(sp?) nerve. I wonder if its the same for you?

I'm also getting leg aches that feel like growing pains when you are a kid. It won't be blood clots if it's in both. A blood clot will also make the area feel hot and it will swell and more than likely look red. Your baby is probably lying on an uncomfortable area of your lower back, setting off your nerves. I know my LO only has to move in one specific position for 1 second and I get a piercing pain in my bum cheek; luckily he seems to move straight away. Have a look online for some back exercises x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->