Can someone help me work out my luteal phase please

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
now as i wasnt ttc before when i got my BFP ive never had to figure this out.

now i just want to know as a futre ref for when i start actively TTC. and not just having a hit and miss attitude.

This is all the info i have for you at the moment so if its not enough just tell me to shush and ill come back next month with more.

My last AF as on the 12th of september
I fell pregnant on the 28th of September
My AF was due on the 8th of October
I got a BFP on the 18th of October
I started to MC on the 22nd of October

And as most of you know as i complained about it yesterday. I bounced back pretty quick from the MC physically. i only bled for 3 days so im hoping ill go back to my 28 day cycle and AF will be here friday.

on an ovulation calculator it says i would have ovulated between the 23 and the 28th

do i start counting from the 23rd or the 28th?

So back to my original point how long is my luteal phase?

Thank you in advance!!

sorry to be so neurotic.

x

Unless you temped or used an OPK there's no way to know with certainty when you ovulated. Sorry hon.

ah damn it. okay guess ill have to start. Really didnt want to temp, i dont think ill do it right.

I am the worst temper ever! but even if you don't wake up at the same time everyday which is sometimes hard you can still get a chart that will tell you when you ovulated - as long as you take you temperature first thing in the morning before you get up and start doing stuff - just note the temp. and the time (get an account at fertilityfriend.com - basic membership which is free and start plotting your chart - it's pretty easy and it does the hard work for you as long as you enter your temps in). I haven't done it for months but I promised myself to start tomorrow since we really want our BFP this month.

Good luck...still crossing my fingers for you this month!

im still getting BFN so im out for sure this month.

okay ill start as soon as af arrives then i can start properly right?

im still getting BFN so im out for sure this month.

okay ill start as soon as af arrives then i can start properly right?

Yes it's best to start on a new cycle. Sorry you're still getting the BFN.

im not as desperate to get pregnant straught awayanymore the initial need i felt when i first lost my poor baby to get pregnant has kind of settled down. I still desperatly want to be a mum but im kind of happy to see how things go at the moment. I will still temp and keep track so when we do try properly i will have all the necessary info and we can start straight away. I wish there was a NTNP after a loss section as i dont want to go to NTNP it feels weird i like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->