can someone help with my random question pretty please :)??

highhopes19

Reaction score
hi everyone:flower:

would someone be able to help with a question not do with ttc please, as ive searched the web for an answer and cant find one:blush:

me, my OH, his brother, my sis and our 2 friends aswell are looking to going to florida next year. :happydance:

we want to hire a villa. i phoned jamesvilla holidays and they said we cant book with them. as my sister and her friend will be under 21 (one 19 and the other 20 i think). if we done a private rental whats the minimum age we can rent a villa:shrug:.

they'll be one of us nearly 23, two of us 21 (our other friend will be 21 the week after we come home) , and my sis will be 19.

we only want to go on holiday, we dont want to break anything:nope: my OH works so hard he does over 70 hours a week as a builder as does his brother, i'll be qualified as a nurse then :happydance:, we all work we all have respectable jobs:cry:. me and OH have had a tough few years we just want a nice holiday:growlmad:

does anyone know if we would be able to rent the villa anywhere?
and will we be able to hire a car?

i dont know about the car as it depends how long u have had a full\licence for but the villa thing seems silly as what about people with children
try these

https://www.alicanteholidayvillas.com/

were booking with them next year

You should be able to rent a car no problem, at least so that the ones of you who are 21 can drive it.
As for a villa, I don't know why they would care that you aren't all 21... As long as one of you is and the rest are all 18, surely someone would rent to you... hm... there are websites where people put up their place for vacationers... I'm just not sure what they are... but definitely keep looking. I'm sure someone would rent to you.

You should be able to rent a car no problem, at least so that the ones of you who are 21 can drive it.
As for a villa, I don't know why they would care that you aren't all 21... As long as one of you is and the rest are all 18, surely someone would rent to you... hm... there are websites where people put up their place for vacationers... I'm just not sure what they are... but definitely keep looking. I'm sure someone would rent to you.

thats what i thought,, theres no way i would wanna go anyone with me that i felt wasnt responsible enough.:nope:

thankyou i'll carry on having a look:flower:

ypu can rent a car under 25 yrs old you just have to pay a insurance fee of £100 i think it was when we went we booked with usrentacar they were really helpfull and cheapest we found as for villa look at private villa that is what we did they were lovely and alot cheaper than villa companys x

ypu can rent a car under 25 yrs old you just have to pay a insurance fee of £100 i think it was when we went we booked with usrentacar they were really helpfull and cheapest we found as for villa look at private villa that is what we did they were lovely and alot cheaper than villa companys x

That's good we don't mind paying the £100 extra for the insurance as we are gonna
Be saving a bit by staying in a villa :)

Is it risky renting a villa privatly? I wouldn't wanna get out there and it doesn't exsist or somthin lol
Where can I look for private rented villas? Can anyone reccomend one they've stayed in in florida
That's close to disney etc please? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->