Can someone please help me out (BBT chart)?

m3mommy

TTC #4
Reaction score
I thought I ovulated on Friday bc my chart peaked so dramatically, but now I'm not so sure?

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/m3mommy1/feritilchart.jpg

Help please!

I think you have to have 3 days of high temp to confirm ov. I know if a go for a big night out with a few drinkies then my temp is way up the next day. Your day 19 temp suggets no ov yet.

Yeah it was really a bummer when I got that low temp today. I just don't understand why I had that peak. And now that dip is really dramatic too. Hmm. Comfusing.

Maybe your thrmometer is on the fritz! Mine sometimes gives me some crazy readings but i just keep going and try and see a pattern every month. Have you been charting long?

I was thinking that too, so I just took 3 temps back to back and they were 97.95, 98.14, and 97.89. Thank you thermometer! :mad:

This is only my first month charting, and as you can see in my chart, I started at CD11.

I've been TTC since my first child was born though, and she is 26 months.

That is confusing hun, didn't wanna read and run but I don't know what to think of that :shrug: Sorry :dohh:

I was thinking that too, so I just took 3 temps back to back and they were 97.95, 98.14, and 97.89. Thank you thermometer! :mad:

This is only my first month charting, and as you can see in my chart, I started at CD11.

That's quite a while ttc. Have you had tests done yet?

For starters, do you get any CM or use OPKs? If so, you can add that to your chart and it will really help paint a clearer picture. It is possible you already ovulated and that CD19 is an outlier, but without more information (CM, OPKs) and without knowing your next few temps, it is hard to tell.

Also, are you nursing by chance? If so, are you having night feedings? Either of these factors can really impact your temperature.

I misread the temp. It was 96.86. Then today it was 97.61. I do keep track of my CM, I just hadn't posted it to that chart. I used to use OPKs but with PCOS it's really frustrating and can get really expensive when I can sometimes have 80+ day cycles.
I'll tell you though that I am very confident about this cycle because before this cycle started, my boobs hurt, I broke out, major PMS, and the only other time I've EVER had that happen was the cycle before I conceived my daughter.

Here is my chart, updated with CM and Ovulation (user override):

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/m3mommy1/feritilchart2.jpg

Thanks. :)

I'm only worried about those two low temps. But when I googled BBT charts, one stood out to me that had temps below the cover line, and ended in a pregnancy! In fact this is it:

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/m3mommy1/ofertilechart.jpg

So I'm feeling really hopeful now. Just hoping my temp is still up tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->