Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

Leeanne is SO annoying. I love Lee though :)
Don't get me started on Amber and her hair. :grr:

Warren chucked that random guy back into the fire and Teresa saw

That shows getting stupider with every episode, I understand them doing the odd flashback but dragging out a storyline over weeks where no one knows what's happening is ridiculous

Ok, I think I get it now, but it seems like kind of a small thing to have drag on for ages. And WHO is sending the texts??!
When warren got a text, 5 seconds after Teresa admitted killing Calvin, I was a little :neutral: . Timing like that just doesnt happen in real life! :haha:

I thought Warren's problem with Teresa was that she had told someone who was texting him, not that she was texting him?

Yeah I thought that too :haha: he kept asking her who she's told because he's getting texts. So she still could have told someone :haha:
I think because she told him about Calvin he believed her? :shrug: so confusing!

No, I think he thought it was her, and thats why, when he got that txt, and she was stood right in front of him, he knew it wasnt her. I think anyway x

How is he managing to sneak about the village in broad daylight and not be seen?!

How is he managing to sneak about the village in broad daylight and not be seen?!

:rofl: I know!! Like when he walked behind Theresa and Carmel when they were sat on that bench. He was practically leaning over their shoulder, and still nobody saw! :haha:

:rofl: I know!! Like when he walked behind Theresa and Carmel when they were sat on that bench. He was practically leaning over their shoulder, and still nobody saw! :haha:

Haha, I know! He keeps "bumping" into Teresa in the park. Probably one of the most public places in the village :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->