Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

Malachy dies this week doesnt he :(

Apparently I heard that the couple who are having IVF (the scouse couple) Well apparently the fella has had the snip!

Where have these lot gone? They havnt been in it for a while have they, apart from their. If they cant have kids, and their son has just got that girl pregnant, maybe they will buy the baby???

Dom is leaving so it could have been him that started the fire

I reckon it was him too. Didnt know he was leaving!

OMG what is he dying of!!!!? Theres no cuts on him or anything and mercedes was right next to him when they got knocked down by the blast, but she is fine!

It's just starting to annoy me now.

When the hell did lee and leanne break up and he get with amy? :saywhat:

can i just say gabrielle is an AWFUL actress as is her preggo daughter, when they are on screen together I can barely watch it makes me cringe so hard!

^ agreed. Certainly dodn't do a good job of looking upset when Tony was arrested.

It's just starting to annoy me now.

When the hell did lee and leanne break up and he get with amy? :saywhat:

Agreed. Me and OH are both getting mad with it. We had no idea lee was with amy - when did that happen!??! And his fiancee still has a engagement ring on.

And when mercedes was day dreaming that malachy was leaving the hospital - why did Cheryl run in behind her saying "I've just heard!" and they were both crying.
We thought that mal was meant to have died, but he was still alive the episode after on E4! And cheryl knew he was dying, so it wasnt that either! :shrug:

Apparently Malacky is dying of organ failure from when he hit the road! WTH??! :wacko: :wacko:

I think I figured out the Teresa/Warren thing...
maybe Warren shot Calvin, not Teresa, because Calvin left him to die in the fire? And Teresa knows something about it but couldn't say because everyone thought Warren was dead?

maybe Warren shot Calvin, not Teresa, because Calvin left him to die in the fire? And Teresa knows something about it but couldn't say because everyone thought Warren was dead?
Or maybe Warren blackmailed Theresa into shooting Calvin? Bit ridiculous but it is hollyoaks after all!

I cried too Dani, at the end when he appeared for the last time :( was nice to see Chris though, love him!

Or maybe Warren blackmailed Theresa into shooting Calvin? Bit ridiculous but it is hollyoaks after all!

Could be!

I just read through this thread and it seems your all as confused as I am. It doesn't help that I miss episodes tho.

Another thing that I have been wondering about...remember Hayley (in the wheelchair) didn't she get pregnant by Josh? Where is she? Come to think of it where is Josh? Also why did zac, chris and Jake go to London? I must have totally missed that!

Hayleys meant to be pregnant by Rhys. Josh has moved with his family to errrr... france? spain? one of them
Hayley's coming back soon for a storyline.
Zac and Chris went to London for a job opportunity that Zoe had given them and Jake went with them for a ''new start'' because Steph guilt tripped Zac and Chris into taking him too (with her cancer!).

Hayleys meant to be pregnant by Rhys. Josh has moved with his family to errrr... france? spain? one of them
Zac and Chris went to London for a job opportunity that Zoe had given them and Jake went with them for a ''new start'' because Steph guilt tripped Zac and Chris into taking him too (with her cancer!).

But why isnt Jake back now? Surely he'd come back now shes dead?!

Could be!

Could be yeah! But why wouldnt Theresa just say "It wasnt me. It was Warren, hes not dead!"
Argh!! :dohh:

Could be!

Could be yeah! But why wouldnt Theresa just say "It wasnt me. It was Warren, hes not dead!"
Argh!! :dohh:

I guess she would be scared of him since he's been threatening her? God knows, Hollyoaks sucks

But why isnt Jake back now? Surely he'd come back now shes dead?!

Dunno, the last few episodes have been about Malachy more than Steph. Maybe they'll make it clearer in the coming week :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->