Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

I read in the TV mag Malachy wakes up?!
I haven't seen it tonight but surely that is a misprint?!

Dont mean to jump in on your thread but thought I might ask a few questions about hollyoaks because I'm completely lost lol x

1) why is Ravi in hospital
2) What did Bart do?? thought Dom started the fire??

Ravi has an aneurysm in his head. He had one that was operated on but apparently he now has another.

Bart was bullying Dom about all sorts because he caught Bart and ''Jason'' about to kiss, and because people think ''Jason'' aka Jasmine stabbed him, he's wanted by the police and Dom wanted him him being ''Jason'' arrested so Bart was blackmailing Dom which apparently led Dom to go insane and start a fire. Because there was so called prove on Doms laptop about something or other because Bart had put it on there, and the laptop was in Gnosh. So Dom thought he'd kill two birds with one stone, try and help his bro out and get rid of the laptop in one go.

Phew. Hope that makes sense. Im getting confused myself now :rofl:

Thanks Dani x
So why did Gilly hit Bart???

Because he's angry, he's taking Steph's death out on everyone and he blames Bart for making Dom do it, even though tecniqually no one made Dom do it (Bart shouldn't have bullied him) but still, when some people grieve they take it in different ways.

I want to know what is going on with Theresa and Warren, now.

Because he's angry, he's taking Steph's death out on everyone and he blames Bart for making Dom do it, even though tecniqually no one made Dom do it (Bart shouldn't have bullied him) but still, when some people grieve they take it in different ways.

ahhhh i get ya x thanks x

I think all will be explained about Warren next Wednesday (Tuesday on e4) :)

I didnt get the Bart/Gilly thing either. So Bart shouldnt have bullied Dom, but he didnt make him start the fire, so its Doms fault, not Barts.

Why hasnt Gilly told anyone that Steph CHOSE to die in the fire? She went back into it and said she was ready to go. She had every chance to get out.

urgh i hate the way characters deal with death in hollyoaks, its so poorly written and unrealistic, in real life people don't just go on a rampage finding people to blame! I think Gilly is a terrible actor. Urgh why do i watch this shit!

I think Gilly is crap too, and i'm glad steph has gone, got really fed up of her 'you cant say that to ME, i have cancer!' attitude :roll:

I hated that too Char. Going around like "yeah but I have cancer" like it was just a game was starting to annoy me too. Gilly is being a dick. Nice that he would rather she suffered a slow painful death which she told him she was scared of than let her go quickly. Think he's the selfish one!

Gem is a rubbish actress aswel. And don't even get me started on lee and leeane. Wanna smash their heads together..hard!

Why do i watch?! :haha:

Lol I quite like Lee. Can't stand leanne, jem, "Jason", mitzeee, Texas, gabby and her kids, that new headteacher and his kids... The list goes on

Lol I quite like Lee. Can't stand leanne, jem, "Jason", mitzeee, Texas, gabby and her kids, that new headteacher and his kids... The list goes on

lol I like mitzeee, I think shes lovely in a funny sort of way :wacko: but that leanne does my head in. Also the new scuose family - their son cant act at all! Dont like gabby or her kids either - her daiughter is the worst actor ever!
Texas and India - argh!!
And Amy is a poo actor too.

Why do we watch it?! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back