Can Someone Please Help Me With My cycle?!? So confused!

ash_paul

Reaction score
Hey Yall! I really need help determining my cycle. I called the Clearblue hotline and now i'm all confuse. I have just started tracking my cycle since November (not long) and it is all I to go by right now.

Period started November 13
Period started December 19

The lady at Clearblue said I had a 38 day cycle?

Will my phase still be 14 since I have a longer cycle? How do you determine your phase if you don't know exactly when you ovulated?

I have been using the clearblue advance and had my "peak" on the 11 of January.

I'm so lost. I tried goggling it but became more confused. Please help me

Are you using a good tracking app, like FertilityFriend? That can be a HUGE help. Plus, FF has a wonderful tutorial that covers all aspects of tracking your cycles, fertility signs, and TTC.

The length of your follicular phase (before you ovulate) can vary. The length of your luteal phase (after you ovulate) is pretty consistent and shouldn't vary by more than a day or so. How long your luteal phase is is unique to each woman. 14 days is average, but it can be as short as 10 days or stretch out much longer.

I second the Fertilty Friend suggestion. It has fine wonder for helping me figure out my cycle. You could also try temping with a BBT thermometer to figure out your cycles. I will make things much clearer and less confusing once you learn what to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->