Can someone please look at my O stick

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
image.jpg

According to my cbfm I should have Oed yesterday or today because I got my first peak reading yesterday. Does it look like my O has happened yet by this O stick?

Thanks ladies!!

Bump as I am curious. I had what I'm certain is a positive and since then they've all been negative so I'd like to see what answers you get.

Best of luck to you!!

View attachment 659379

According to my cbfm I should have Oed yesterday or today because I got my first peak reading yesterday. Does it look like my O has happened yet by this O stick?

Thanks ladies!!

Hi Sweetpea! This is definitely a negative test, but doesn't mean that you haven't ovulated or won't ovulate. Using the predictor sticks just predicts ovulation, doesn't confirm it. The only way to tell if you ovulated is if you get a positive test where the test line is at least as bold as the control line and THEN you get a temp spike following the positive test. Do you take your temperature each morning? Some LH surges happen fast and you catch it only on one test strip. For me, I had a positive test last night, this morning and again this evening. Your surge might be over, which could mean that you're just about to ovulate or are at this very moment! :) Good luck and Baby Dust to you. Sorry if this was a little confusing.

No I don't temp the only other thing I use is a cbfm and that gave me a peak yesterday so I am going by that and saying I Oed yesterday and I just wanted to check with an OPK to make sure it's negative.
Yesterday I had O pains as well and today there absent. So hope I did O as the monitor says so.

View attachment 659379

Thanks ladies!!

This can either show that you are about to ovulate, or you have done so already. The good news is that sperm can last for a few days to meet up with the egg. Generally sperm can ignite with egg up to 3 days after ovulation. If it is the case you've ovulated, don't count yourself out. It is still possible to get a :bfp: this month. Put your mind at ease, and enjoy the moment. Good luck hun!!!

Looks like a negative but as PP's have said, you're not out until AF shows :hugs: :dust:

Ya I know I'm not out we dtd the right days I just wanted to see if the OPK would show as a negative since my cbfm showed a peak the day before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->