Can someone PLEASE read this and help me

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey girls..

I am so confused :(

I have had no EWCM (infact I have never noticed since the day I started TTC!)
I tried temping but it didn't work because of my very awkward sleep patterns.. So temping is no good.

I use OPKs which last month I think was accurate but this month I haven't a clue! I was due to Ovulate around 5/6th July, I didn't get a positive OPK but in all fairness I think that's cos I only did 2 and they were not on the 5th or 6th but it was a near positive which I get before I ovulate...

Now technically I should be 4/5 DPO and I have creamy CM but just to make matters worse I took an ovulation test out of pure curiosity and I took 2 different ones that read completely different things!! The bottom one is the brand I used last month and I am pretty sure it was accurate but top 1 is a new brand of OPK from eBay.
Now on the 4th/5th and 6th and 7th I had very sore nipples, some very very light dull achiness in my stomach so I am certain I did indeed ovulate on the 5/6th July even though I saw no EWCM, and now on the 10th I have no symptoms of Ovulation.

Does it sound like I have ovulated? Or is this a late ovulation, should I trust that this bottom test tells me I'm about to ovulate??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 19
hi there hun, my theory on getting your BFP is just a lot of BD'ing..... however, you see how well that's working for me (ha, it's not) But if you think you ovulated the 5/6 or july and that's what your body is telling you, then go with it.
As far as the EWCM, it's great if you have that, it def helps with conception, however, not all women do, and amounts vary woman to woman.
Good luck, and lots of *~baby dust~*

Not totally sure why the opks are different, can you get ones that detect different levels of lh? I thought I read that you can. Either way they are both negative.

As for EWCM some people have loads that is visible when they wipe, some have to put their fingers right in to get to it and others aren't able to see it but it can still be there but sitting around the cervix.

The lh level will fluctuate throughout the cycle, so if one day you have no line and then the next you have a line, and then slightly darker and then no line again it doesn't really mean anything, it doesn't mean anything until the line goes as dark or darker than the control, so you could well have ovulated on the 5th/6th like you thought and the change in the 2nd line could just be it fluctuation...obviously Im not totally sure on that, you'd need to keep testing to see if it goes positive. If it doesn't go positive I guess you'd just need to assume that ovulation happened when you thought it did. I was told to test twice a day (but not first morning wee) as otherwise you could miss the surge.

I can't really help you but I didn't wanna read & run!
I was supposed to have ovulated between the 6th & 11th but I didn't test on the 7th so I may have missed it which I have a gut feeling I did!
Just keep BD'ing just incase, least you're covered then
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back