*Can someone please tell me what's going on here?!

ImSoTired

mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
OK ladies, I thought this situation might need a thread all it's own.

I dicontinued my bcp in May and have had some difficulties since. One being irregular cycles. My longest was 63 days and I am currently on cd53. I have used a few hpts my last one being Monday the 28th, all bfn!

Anyway On Nov 20th I spotted VERY lightly and I thought af was coming but it was only that one time and dh and I had dtd earlier in the day so it may have just been from that. I had minor cramping and no other symptoms. Then as quickly as it came it was gone.That was cd41.

So this past Wednesday (Nov 30th)I went shopping and did a lot of running around. When I got hope I was tired and had cramps in my legs and some slight af like cramps. They continued into the next day also. I find myself to be VERY emotional almost like pms but my boobs weren't very sore at all (which i ususally get bad right before af comes). Yesterday afternoon I began spotting and I thought, 'Good this long cycle maybe over and I can start trying again!'. The spotting was brown, sticky, and only when I wiped about 3 times yesterday (I know tmi, sorry), but it was darker than that which I had on the 20th. I woke up expecting af in full force but...nothing! I have had a few dull cramps since i woke up at 6am but nothing more.

I called the dr on Mon or Tues and I am already going for blood work in a week or so. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Did you have a similar experience? And if so, what was the result? I'm so confused right now!:shrug:

:cry:Nobody at all? I'm really tired now and feel like crying or eating. Could be af?

I wish I could help. I'm cramping and backache like nobodys business today but not af cramps and bfn whenever I test! My god if I'd have know bcp would
do this I'd never have used it! You start panicking that there's more to
it don't you? :hugs: xx

Well if af doesn't arrive next week I'm seeing my
doc n not leaving til they help me! xx

hey
well im having exactly the same as you this month.
i have been off the pill for over 2 years and when i 1st came off it, it took me ages to get into a normal cycle, i went from 97 being my longest and 17 being the shortest.

it took me along time for my cycles to become regular again so dont worry, its your body adjusting to having less hormones being out into it.

i have been trying for 16 months and this month im on day 46 and had spotting when i wiped last saturday, then nothing untill tuesday and had a tiny bit again and still no peroid and kept expecting my peroid to start but it still hasnt and iv had a negative test.

when we want something so much our body decides to change its plans i always think, im waiting to start using my clearblue fertilty monitor and have been having 39 or 40 day cycles for about 4 months now and the month i decide to buy a monitor im on 46 and it says it wont work for cycles over 40 days!!! its not fair, but the more you stress the less your body will settle down.

i know its hard but try relax, ive been trying for a long time now and i only started to chill out in june, it done me the world of good.

ive had my blood tests and going back to hospital on 14th dec to see if i ovulate and what my hubbys sperm results are x

You're right. I think we all know this on here bit like you say want something almost too much xx

Thanks mummy wannabee. I know I am stressing a lot and it isn't really necessary but I truly can't help myself. For a while I was certain I wasn't pregnant but now this spotting has got me confused. last time my period was late I never spotted. It just came on day 63 and prior to it I had many af symptoms. I have few af symptoms this time and spotting that comes and goes. I usually spot the day before and then it comes full force. Now, nothing? I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm going to test next week just to be sure before my bloodwork.

Is it possible that on Nov 20th the first time I spotting it was ovulation? Because dh and I bd'd that day. That was 11 days before I began to spot again. Could that have been implantation? And now the day after I spotted, I have nothing. Just tired and miserable. I may just be over thinking this. I hope we get our bfps soon. Good luck!

its hard to say babe whether it was ovulation or implantation.

have you done any tests at all, when i get to about 40 days if i havent had anything yet i do a test every 5 days, i just buy the cheap strips off the internet.
and it puts you at ease to know yay or nay,

also your body doesnt necessarily do the same thing every month or cycle, so if you spot one month and not the next dont get caught up on that, mine changes all the time and others dont.

if you havent tested then i would do one asap to see what it says, if not then really try and take your mind off it, get out do things, see people etc i know its hard to do when people say it but honestly you can take the pressure off yourself a little , it will happen eventually.

im so desperate for a baby its unreal , we all know on here what its like, our babies will be wanted so bad!! xx

hayley x

I tested on Monday but that was before the supposed 'implantation' and therefore the egg would not have attached itself to the uterine wall and wouldn't have been producing any pregnancy hormone. I only just spotted yesterday and I feel like I need to wait until at least Monday to test again. I have some cheapies I bought off of the internet and one frer I'm saving for a special occasion:winkwink:. I know that I am most likely blowing this way out of proportion and over thinking. That's probably not the case at all. But wouldn't it be nice?:blush: I have upcoming bloodwork and that will help me straighten it all out. I want to be as positive as I can which is no easy feat for me.

have a nice weekend and it will soon be monday and test again.

good luck for the bloods hope its a positive for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->