Can someone tell me what this means?

Mellyk9

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/483e4d

Okay so i need someone to tell me whats going on im feeling wet, yesterday i had creamy lotiony discharge and the day before that i had Pink spotting, any ideas? :wacko:

A lot of temps are missing so can't really make up anything from your chart. Are you cycles regular? And how long are they?

28 Day Cycles And Are Regular This is why i am confused!

You have super high post temps. Is this your first month charting? Have you ever had such high temp spike. Though they are coming down. If you have chart from previous month I can tell you what's going on.

No i have only just started But my Temperature normaly never goes over 36 and now its just sticking at 36.8 and above :S

Really high temps indicate pregnancy. They came down but I can see they are going back up. May be wait 2-3 days and see what the pattern becomes. If temps go up that high you are deff pregnant.

Im 7 days late and no sign of AF What so ever! Just took a temp and im 36.9 Still
Had a BFN Earliar This Evening But the tests are tesco home brand which i dont think are very sensitive!

When are you taking your temps? Your temps during the day can be off due to so many external factors. Do you take them just after waking up in the morning?

Buy an FRER! They are the most senstive ones and also reliable.

i just looked up that tesco home brand are 25 And i think FRER Are 10

Yeap! Withit you can get a positive as early as 8dpo. GL dear x

Looking forward to hear the good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->