Can someone tell me what's going on??

penguinhearts

Reaction score
Hi, so this posting on online forums thing is totally foreign to me.. but I was wondering if anyone can tell me whats up. Okay so, I have only been on the combination birth control pill sense February. DH and I were married in mid-March. In April, we decided we were moving halfway across the country. It was a stressful and exciting time..emphasis on stressful! haha. During the month of May, I missed quite a few pills but would make them up the next day. Toward the end of May, I lost my birth control packet and in all of the crazyness of packing and traveling around and saying goodbye to friends and family, I just didn't get anymore. So I did not take any birth control after about May 11. (I'm sure Dh and I had sex around this time but I don't know which dates). I then had what I thought was my period, starting on May 22 and ending on the 26th. Moving day was the 28th of June. DH and I had sex on May 31. Then, on June 1, I began having spotting. It was dark red/black blood, which I have read is "old blood". There was a tiny bit of "new blood?" mixed in toward the end, but mostly just dark red/black/brown. This lasted three days. (Somewhere in this time, I slightly remember a small amount of EWCM but not sure which day.) We then had sex on June 4 and 6. Starting June 8, I started having stomach pains, minor constipation, and felt very bloated and gassy. My breasts also started feeling tingly and sensitive, but not sore. I have not been able to shake these abdominal pains/cramps/bloating since. Then to make things more confusing, yesterday I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a HUGE amount of slightly cloudy, very stretchy and thick cm. On the paper there was a slight yellow color, but mostly white cloudy. I have had ewcm before but I've never had anything like this.. and it just kept coming out..sorry tmi? Anyway, I had a little more this morning but now it is gone. Now I just have watery cm that feels like af has come but every time I check it's just clear cm. And I've also got minor back pains now that feel like my af pains but less intense.
I know this is long! But I'm just confused because I do not know when my period is actually due, since I stopped the pill in the middle of a pack and then haven't taken any since.. If anyone has been in this situation before and has any insight I would greatly, greatly appreciate a comment! DH and I are not ttc but obviously, we haven't done a very great job of preventing it lately either. Could this just be ovulation?? If so, this is way more painful/annoying than any ovulation I've had in the past. UGH. Any and all insight will help. Thanks!!! (Ps. hope I got all the abbreviations right.. I googled a list! lol)

Depends on what's a normal period for you. It could've been a withdrawal bleed on the week of May 22-26. Withdrawal bleeds can mimic a period. As far as the spotting it could be either more withdrawal bleed or ovulation. I would track the next few cycles to see what's a normal period for you. It's honestly hard to tell unless you know for sure what a normal period is for you while off BCP.

Thanks Angel022605 for replying. I'm pretty sure May 22-26 was my period. I had the normal terrible first day of period back-ache that I get. In that case I would have ovulated around the 5-6 of June..which means I could very well be pregnant now. Oh man.. I will definitely keep better track next time if af shows this time. Again, thanks for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->