can u bf when ill?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I still am even tho i am exhausted and have had to feed whilst on the toilet :( but should i?
xxx

It will be the best thing for your LO as it will pass antibodies through your milk. It's so hard to do, but keep on going! Try doing it lying down too if that helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Aww poor you!! I hope you feel better soon.

I BFed when I had a V&D bug a couple of weeks ago and now I have the cold I'm still feeding her. She didnt get the V&D bug and I dont think she'll get the cold either. They get all those lovely antibodies from your BM to protect them.

thats good.
Hubby coming home early as i feel so weak, had it since monday and cant keep anything in or down. Had the same thing when i was on my honeymoon. Its just the waves of cramps like labour that i cant deal with aswell.
x

Sounds very like the bug I had a couple of weeks ago, it was horrible. I was getting faint and spent most of the day lying on my bed with B because I couldnt do anything else. I just took some toys with me and dangled them over her to entertain her. Dioralyte was my life saver, can you get your hubby to bring some home with him? It really made me feel 100 times better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->