Can we share beta(hcg) levels with dpo

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I already looked through past levels but wanted to see about making a new thread for comparison and reference.
My first hcg draw was at 15dpo. It came back at 350.
My second draw was at 17dpo. It came back at 769 with a doubling time was 42hrs
I wanted 1 more draw so I got one at 21dpo and it came back at 5786. Doubling time 33hours
Care to share yours?

I am 11-13dpo and just got a call and was told my hcg is 24.3
I feel heartbroken!!

I only had one done in the early days, with my 2nd I didn’t get one drawn until I was over 7 weeks.

For my oldest at 17DPO my levels were 408

My first HCG was 258 on the 11/07 and then my second HCG was drawn 14/07 at 880 - i am supposedly 7 weeks pregnant if we go off the first date of my last period (24/05/2020). My doctor was concerned with the first HCG that it was too low for how far along i am, the second HCG she said was great and im getting my third HCG drawn tomorrow morning! I am super anxious its going to be miscarriage (previously had a blited ovum last year) and petrified its going to happen again.

Has anyone had a similar experience to me or in the same boat right now?

My HCG came back at almost 53 2 days later (12dpo) I wasn't as far along as I thought
I just got my third blood test results and my levels have quadrupled to 3,155! Doctor said that’s great and I’m booked in for a scan this Monday! I just hope there is a little baby growing! Fingers crossed!

I just got my third blood test results and my levels have quadrupled to 3,155! Doctor said that’s great and I’m booked in for a scan this Monday! I just hope there is a little baby growing! Fingers crossed!
Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"