Can y'all take a look please?!

Annaisamama

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo today and took a test this morning. Is it a light positive?!

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 111
Thanks! I see it too. Hoping this is it. I'll post an update tomorrow morning when I test again🙈

Thanks all! I'm hoping tomorrow is darker. I did a test a few mins ago and it was bfn all the way. But I am only 9dpo and my urine was super diluted!

I see a line definitely. Don't worry, I only see positives with fmu when they're faint/it's early on. Any other pee shows blank tests for me usually

I see a line definitely. Don't worry, I only see positives with fmu when they're faint/it's early on. Any other pee shows blank tests for me usually

Thanks for the encouragement! 😊 I'll keep you posted.

This mornings tests were a major disappointment. Unless my 1mu and 2mu are not good. Is that even possible? I'll test again tomorrow and see. If I test before that I'll let you know what happens.
The first test is from a few days ago, then 1mu and the last one is 2mu and that's the one where I may see a very faint line.

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 66
I didn't get a line with FMU for a few days and got faint BFP's with SMU so yes its totally possible.

My lines were (with all of my pregnancies) darker in the evening (around 5pm) after a two hour hold! Not sure why. My fmu lines were always super light! Maybe you're the same way??

Thanks guys, I really hope so! I did a FRER right after those tests which was neg too. Will use Wondfo tomorrow morning again and pray for a faint line. I got my bfp at 11dpo in May when I miscarried.

Bfn this morning again on Wondfo 😢😥 11 dpo

I took a clearblue and within 3 minutes I saw this. I definitely see a line! Opinions?!?

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_1920.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads