Can you all teach me something?

upwardonward

Reaction score
Why are so many of you taking ovulation tests after you know youve ovulated? Does it tell you something later? Im 7dpo, and just got a faint possitive opk. I just dont know what that means lol. Help

I will join you on this ! I am 10dpo and used a OPK yesterday (9dpo) and today both have shown faint lines.

I’ve never had this before . I’ve just read that some ladies get a LH surge before their period is due so I’m thinking that’s what I am picking up and I just happened to use the OPK at the right time x

People use OPKS as pregnancy tests sometimes. OPKS can't tell the difference between LH and HCG so they can show positive if pregnant but really pregnancy tests are still best for this. I have read that OPKS wont turn positive until a positive would already have shown up on a pregnancy test. Some of us continue testing if we never got a clear positive. Like myself this cycle I never saw a good positive OPK until like CD 20 and CD21 and it just continued so I am not sure I even ovulated this cycle.

Interesting. Thank you. Im not sure I completely understand, but Ive got a gist. :)

well my reason is I just like to pee on things LOL

Meant nothing for me as AF arrived this morning ! Hopefully it will mean something for you good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->