Can you be too positive?

New_Wife

Reaction score
Dh and I are NTNP this month, probably the only month we will do this so it's our only chance for a while. But I feel strangely positive we can make it happen.. We're both young, healthy, and active. I have very textbook cycles (28 days, O on day 14). We've :sex: on the evening of day 11 and 12, three times the evening of day 13, and the morning of day 14. I haven't been able to track CM because of the lovemaking but my cervix is high and open. I don't temp, use OPK, etc. I just feel strangely positive, like I want to plan everything. It's hard not to get my hopes up :(
Am I too positive?

Your as hopeful as everyone else on this forum that is WTT, NTNP, or TTC. But I have one suggestion - don't have sex more than once every 24 hours. You have to give your guy's :spermy:'s time to repopulate. The more often you have sex is the more dilutes his :spermy: will be.

agreed. it's best not to bd more than one time per day. My brother and his wife tried for 8 months with no luck, BDing 3 times a day during O. You also don't want to overcrowd the spermies that are waiting for that egg.

Glad you are so positive though. It's hard to stay positive, that's for sure, so keep it up. Good luck!

I'm starting to think I never O'd. Temps are still incredibly low (96.1?!), though I just started temping a few days ago. So its EOD till the witch shows. We didn't plan to do it so much, we were just home all weekend with nothing to do and well.. ;)

I'm starting to think I never O'd. Temps are still incredibly low (96.1?!), though I just started temping a few days ago. So its EOD till the witch shows. We didn't plan to do it so much, we were just home all weekend with nothing to do and well.. ;)

That does seem low for post O. I'm usually in the 96's pre-O. Temping will shed a lot of light on things once you get in a routine of doing it for a few months.

On day of OV (yesterday) my temp was 96.8. I'd definitely suggest investing in OPK's. You can go on Amazon and buy a pack of 100 Wondfo OPKs and it comes with like 25 HPT's (with a 25mLU (not sure if it's mLU or mIU) sensitivity) and you'll only spend like $25.

On day of OV (yesterday) my temp was 96.8. I'd definitely suggest investing in OPK's. You can go on Amazon and buy a pack of 100 Wondfo OPKs and it comes with like 25 HPT's (with a 25mLU (not sure if it's mLU or mIU) sensitivity) and you'll only spend like $25.

I did just that, yesterday ;) So I may not be able to use them this cycle as I did free shipping but they'll be here in time to POAS like a crazy woman when AF is due and checking for O next cycle. I just found out that I will be graduating in May afterall, instead of July, so we are in the clear to TCC all fall and I don't have to worry about my degree being postponed!
This morning my temp spiked .7 degrees. Hopefully, I did O recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->