Can you even see this???

hi hun i do see the lines but they have no color, im also very against these cassette tests as they almost always evap and yes all the evaps i got came up b4 10 min was up and stayed there they even inverted they broke my heart for 2 cycles then i never got them again ever, i do hope this is it for u hun but in my experiance and opinion its an evap but i do so hope im wrong big :hugs: for u hunnie and lots and lots of :dust: to you xxxx

Trust me hon...I know. I have been doing this for a looooong time.

They look like evaps. Hope I'm wrong >.<

any update??

No, I have one test (FRER) and I am waiting to see if AF shows tomorrow before I waste it. I bought a box of 100 count tampons and my next prescription for Clomid, so I am not holding out any hope. I am sure it was just an evap. I use those dollar store test ALL the time (about 10 a cycle) and never had one that dark before, so that is why I posted it. But, as someone pointed out, it has no color (although it may have had a hue of pink before it dried, but can't be sure it wasn't just in my mind) and since I can't get pregnant to save my life, I am going to assume that is all it was. Thanks for all the warm wishes though.

Everything is crossed for you. I really hope this is it!!! :hugs:

Everything is crossed for you. I really hope this is it!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back