Can you feel like you are coming on your period and be pregnant?

lawbra

Reaction score
:wacko:Hi been feeling like about to come on for over a week now. I am due on anytime now. Thought it would happen today but still no period!
Never been pregnant before so don't know.

Has anyone had that 'coming on feeling' (Cramps, sore boobs and just that feeling...) and found out their pregnant?

Thankyou so much for asking this! I have been exactly the same, tested since 8dpo to 12dpo all bfn and have bad cramps x

same here but i only started at 10dpo testing and i think i seen a line today but we all know how we stare at the test and think we see a line and today im 12dpo and still a bfn :(

Aren't you really shocked when you don't see a line? I am, I can't believe it, every time lol x

I got my BFP today at 8dpo and i have been having period like cramps since yesterday, so yes i suppose it's possible. Baby dust to all. :

I had bad cramps last night so bad I put a pad on. No af debut still feeling a little pain. Hoping I am preggo.

I am 6 days late with lots of cramping! Have done one test and got a bfn! Will test agin in a day or two if AF is still a no show!

Hi Ladies

You can absolutely feel like you are coming on then get a BFP. Most of us ladies have had cramps etc and felt like AF

...even when pregnant so dont despair...its not over until AF shows...xx

I feel like I am about to have a period for about a week. Period should be here already. hoping for the best :)

ladies this is how i felt when i found out i was pregnant. dotn give up its not over until the witch shows.i cramped right up until was sure af was coming
good luck to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"