Can you get pregnant the day after O?

Coopers_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I know this might seem like a silly question. But this cycle I took 100mg of Clomid cycle days 3-7. I am tracking my bbt and was hoping to ovulate around day 14-15. I didn't. I carried on taking my temps but we didn't BD again after CD 16 due to personal reasons. My temps took a large dip on CD 23 and 24. According to FF and other I ovulated on CD 24 which was the sat just gone, but I didn't think I was going to ovulate this cycle. We BD on the Sunday morning just because OH woke up in the mood about 7am. Do you think I'm completely out this month now? Or is it possible I could have still caught the egg? I'm so angry at myself. This is the first time I have ovulated in 2 years and chances are I missed it because I made assumptions

I really hope so. Though not holding out much hope for this cycle now :/

itll be a close one. i believe the egg is able to be fertilized within 12 to 24 hrs once its released.. then it gets absorbed...
good luck!

I'm hoping because we BD in the morning I might be more likely to have caught it. I looked back onmy old charts from when I conceived DD and that chart says I ovulated on CD 14 but didn't BD until CD 15 at night. So fingers crossed

It's less likely than it is with ideal timing, but it's still possible. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->