Can you have IB more than once? WARNING> PIC

babydoll06

Reaction score
On 4 dpo I had one wipe of watery red blood. Shortly later there was a small amount of tan-y Brown creamy discharge. The next day I had massive snoty looking cm. It was yellow and had streaks of blood on it. I looked up images of ib and saw several that looked exactly like mine. Three days later, today at 8 dpo I tested negative on frer. I just wiped and had a small amount of the Brown creamy discharge.. this was more of a darker brown than a tan though. After I saw that I checked my cervix to see what was going on and there was a little bit more and a bit of pinkish blood. What's going on? We havent bd since o. I never spot, ever. At any point in my cycle. I'm on cd 23, od on cd 15. I have longer cycles.. averaging 30 days but sometimes a day or two more.

I put in a tampon, just in case.. and got this. More yellow cm with blood.. and the light brown stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_092659.jpg
    IMG_20150123_092659.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
It could be IB I guess, but it could also be nothing. I know that's not helpful though, lol!

I always think if it's different then it's promising.

Bodies are weird. I have never had a mid-cycle bleed ever before in my life, but in September I had a random bright red bleed on CD12. I wasn't pregnant and it's not happened since.

When I had implantation spotting one time it was just a tiny dot of brown spotting on my pants and I got my BFP a few days later.

Good luck!! :D

I found ever since I'm been TTC my body has been doing things it never used to do for example boob tenderness, more tired, and the beginning of my TTC journey I had spotting brown/red for a day in the middle of my cycles that I never used to have before TTC
I think our bodies like to plays tricks on us a lot

But I'm not saying it's not IB, fx for you :)

If you are implanting you're not going to test positive yet. Wait till 12dpo I'd say

I'm so impatient though. I had to test today. Obviously a negative but I just feel pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->