Can you help me??

wanaBmummy

Have an amazing husband!
Reaction score
right well..im 19 nearly 20 and im on the coil. since being on the coil i have been spot on every month for like a very light period. im a bit confused at the moment because i was due about 2 weeks ago now and nothing came no tender boobs or anything so i figured they had faded out now it was settled fully cause that can happen. but all this week ive had really painfull nipples not the normal tender boobs and ive been really tired although i do sometimes get like this when having my period. today ive now had a small amount (sorry if im getting a bit graphic but i figured if you know everything you can help me more) brownish/red discharge. i wouldn't normally batter an eye lid because i know im on the coil but its two weeks later than expected and i was just wondering is it possible??? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

pleaase tell me what you think i would really appreaciate the help. i've talked to my OH but he hasn't really been much help and i don't want to involve family and friends yet incase im completly wrong.

i'd appreciate any oppinion. thanks xxx

I'm not much help but I would test. Hope you get the results you want, good luck!

I would test hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"