Can you help?

tlw

Reaction score
My name is Terri and I am currently studying to become a Midwife. I am in the process of applying to Preston University to begin my University Degree in 2011. I was inspired to become a midwife during my pregnancy with my son, now 16months.
In order to support my application to university, I need to show I have a keen interest in Midwifery and have grown and developed my ambition to the best of my ability. I am currently on the waiting list for the next course in becoming a Breast-feeding Help Advisor as well as studying in college full time.
I am looking for a mum-to-be who can help me. I am looking for someone who would share their birthing experience with me so I can have the experience of seeing a birth without being the one in labour. I know this is a big ask of someone but I hope someone can help!! I am obviously willing to spend time with you prior to the event, give you any information you would like to know about me and comply with any requests you have. I think by gaining this experience I can take the knowledge and understanding and apply it to my studies to make me a better Midwife.
Please contact me if you would like to help me or even if you would just like to talk. I very much appreciate your understanding and for taking the time to read this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->