• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can you help

2ndtimer

Reaction score
was out doing a little xmas shopping got a trolley for the boys to sit in and off i went. got some great bargins for them!!! anyway getting to the point i run in to tescos to get something for dinner when i got the worst BH contractions ever i have experienced. they were that bad i was doubled over in pain!!! i have been having sharp pains low down for the last week, think the babyis locking into place, but these were contraction type pains. cant beleive how early they are starting this time round!! i let out little noise and my 12 month old started copying them, so many people looking over at me, then my 2 year old said its ok it a baby in mammys belly dancing!!!

but on a serious note these are still quite painful, never had them this bad b4, is anyone else experiencing really bad braxton hicks??

update this am,

woke up thru night still with pains, also, TMI but i have had several toilet trips also. i am still having these pains now and its making me sick, usually i can handle pain, but this is horendous. i had my first dd at 36+4 and second ds at 36, which i know is not that early. its just i feel like i did the week before giving birth to my 2 boys.

do you thinkthis could be my body getting ready or do you think i can just feel everything more as this is my 3rd pregnancy in 3 years??

I would go and get yourself checked out sweetie. Better to be safe and it will put your mind at rest if it does turn out to be BH. Give your hospital a ring. Good luck xxx

I know BH can be felt earlier in subsequent pregnancies, but if you are worried I would see the midwife or hospital just to be safe :)

i am going to the doctors tomorrow, as this is my 3rd pregnancy in 3 years my hospital have saw meonce at 14weeks and told me not to go back until 34 weeks so hopefully the doctor will give me the all clear!!! baby feels so low down i cant sit with my legs together

I would try and get seen today if the pains carried on overnight. Were they regular? Bhs can start earlier in subsequent pregnancies but if they are taking your breath away you should really get them looked at.

I the meantime take it really easy:hugs: and goodluck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"