Can you ladies ease my mind please!? Good progression?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Help me feel better!!

I got a positive test yesterday and I've been taking tests since then hoping that they will get darker quickly. My period isn't even due until the 22nd, so I know I got a positive test pretty early...but with my other two pregnancies the lines were getting darker much faster than they are now a week before my period was due. The FRER's especially don't seem to be showing much progression at all. I took a First Response Rapid Result tonight and the line was a lot darker than the regular FRER's but not sure if I used another regular FRER if the line would be any darker?

I also got a positive digi today after 2 negative digitals yesterday. So I know the numbers a going up since the digi was finally positive, but it seems to be really slow and it makes me super nervous. I had a chemical in December and I'm freaking out that this could be the start of one :(

The first pic is the 88c Walmart cheapies. Top test is from last night and bottom is this mornings test.

2nd pic is the Wondfo's I've taken since yesterday. They don't seem to be that much darker. Do they take a while?

Last picture is the FRER's and the one Rapid Result I've taken. Obviously the Rapid Result is much more noticeable but I'm worried about the regular FRERs!

Please help calm me down!

Attachments

• rsz_1.jpg
    rsz_1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
  • rsz_12.jpg
    rsz_12.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 39
  • rsz_13.jpg
    rsz_13.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 59
There is no use in worrying about what it may be. You are getting positives so just take those and run with them until you have a reason to be concerned.
It is still really early and using a variety of tests isn't helping the situation.
I got my BFP this week after trying for a year and I used different tests which just stressed me out more.
I took my original one on a clear blue, then I bought some first responses, then first response digis (one of which didnt work, the other was negative), the next day I tested on dollar store cheapies which had the worst squinter lines on them. I convinced myself that I wasn't actually pregnant.
Today I tested again on first response and got a blazing positive.
Lesson learned from all of this, stick with one brand so its easier to compare and just take it easy and let things happen the way they are going to happen.
You have progression, they are still positive.
Kick your feet up and relax, Momma.

Looks great to me, especially for only 1 day! I am 6 weeks and still POAS regularly so I understand the obsession :p

Congratulations :)

There is no use in worrying about what it may be. You are getting positives so just take those and run with them until you have a reason to be concerned.
It is still really early and using a variety of tests isn't helping the situation.
I got my BFP this week after trying for a year and I used different tests which just stressed me out more.
I took my original one on a clear blue, then I bought some first responses, then first response digis (one of which didnt work, the other was negative), the next day I tested on dollar store cheapies which had the worst squinter lines on them. I convinced myself that I wasn't actually pregnant.
Today I tested again on first response and got a blazing positive.
Lesson learned from all of this, stick with one brand so its easier to compare and just take it easy and let things happen the way they are going to happen.
You have progression, they are still positive.
Kick your feet up and relax, Momma.

I know the different tests aren't helping any but I guess it just freaks me out seeing the lightest lines still on the FRER when they've been pretty dark when my other 2 babies. I got my HCG levels done today but won't know the results until monday so I'm trying to not to worry too much! I know I sound crazy ;) Lol.

Looks great to me, especially for only 1 day! I am 6 weeks and still POAS regularly so I understand the obsession :p

Congratulations :)

Haha thank you. Normally I stop once they start showing good progression but these haven't really so It's making me nervous!

That's great progression, especially for so early on. Congratulations! :)

That's great progression, especially for so early on. Congratulations! :)

Thank you! I'm feeling a little bit better but I think I'll feel less worried once I hear my hcg numbers on Monday!

I don't have any input regarding the progression, but just wanted to say WOOHOO!! And congrats lady!!

They look good to me Mama :). Fx everything continues to go well for you 💜.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->