Can you look pleaSe Line spotters

Reaction score
So obviously the top one is opk..can u see a line on wondfo?? Is the opk positive? ? 2nd one is pregnancy
2015-10-08 17.53.38.jpg
20151008_175129.jpg
2015-10-08 18.32.34.jpg

The opk may be to close to the pregnancy test and that can create a line on the pregnancy test believe it or not

^ It's true. I've seen it happen to other people. Always keep different tests separated!

yea i know. but ive been getting lines that i think are there,i had another post going to ... is opkclose to positive ?

I would say that's a pretty solid negative for the opk. It's fairly faint. Needs to be as dark or darker than control line. Keep testing every day and see how it progresses for you. Good luck!

ok thanks , i finally got my okp in the mail soi figured id use it, do you see a line on the wondfo???

I don't see a line on wondfo. I'm not the best at seeing lines on here though lol

have u tested with a good branded hpt? maybe it would be good to test with 1 now!! gluck xo koz i can see a very faint line on that wondfo!

I think I haven't bought a good one because I think in back of my mind I k ow it will be bfn.. the only time I could of conceived is on af and 5 days after so probably like a 1% chance I guess I'm just addicted now.. tired of getting evaps!!!

I see nothing on the wondfo and the Opk is negative.

I see a line but unsure of colour? Aren't these the hpt cheapies that have been giving you lines since you got them though? Because if they are, I wouldn't trust them and would get another batch/brand. Good luck x

yes they are the same test I told you I'm becoming an addict I'm taking them pretty much for no reason I guess but oh well at least I know I've continued to get some sort of line on here so I know there Eve apps I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->