Can you preggers ladies help me out?

mrshay

Just pregnant with first
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom tonight and as I was (TMI!) having a bowel movement I felt CM come out of my vagina and when I wiped it was a big blob of really stretchy, gluey type stuff with strings of brown discharge in.

What is it?? I'm scared that I finally got pregnant and the mucus plug has come out or something?!

All day I have been having a lot of creamy CM too.

What is this???

no idea, unless its been around your cervix and the pressure of having a bm made it come loose? when is your af due? as if your not pregnant it could be start of your af and if it is it could be implantion bleed, im sure the plug is yellow colour i think.

Don't want to read and run but I have no idea! Maybe do a test? x

Hey hun,

This is completely normal :) especially after a BM, and it increases throughout pregnancy, the discharge is actually a substance called leukorrhea, and it's caused by the increase in hormones during pregnancy, particularly estrogen, and it actually is a good sign that your body is doing its job to keep the "balance" of your vaginal bacteria healthy during pregnancy, it protects that area for you :thumbup:

Some women have more than others and actually wear panty liners, but it's nothing to worry about as long as it's not unusual in color (yellow/green) and accompanied by a fowl smell, which could be indication of a yeast infection.

Hope that helps ;)

Thanks ladies.

I have recently started Metformin and also did 2 weeks of Provera but my AF came through during that time as I dont think the dose was strong enough.
That being said I would say my last AF was on 29th Oct, which is 2 and a half weeks ago.

So not sure if it is some blood that was still present from then that has come out, but that still doesnt seem to explain the weird large blob of goo!

Also when DH & I BD'd tonight it really tickled my cervix and I could barely handle the feeling of it; almost like the feeling when my clitoris is touched. Sorry for the TMI!

Thanks for you help & advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->