Can you recommend a doppler?

emicakess

Reaction score
I am searching for a super and I just can't find one on google for some reason. Can anyone send me a link to a website? I was looking for angel sounds but anythingunder a 100$ preferably under 50 would work.

Thank you!

I got the Sono Line B pocket Doppler and I love mine, so clear !!

Sonoline B!! Got it on Ebay and I LOVE it! :)

THANK YOU for the recommendation! That's the one I'm going to get :) hopefully I will order it tonight! I was going to hear my babies heart beat today at my OB visit but my clinic SUCKS they canceled my appointment and never told me!!! So I had to reschedule today and they almost made me wait until middle of February!! I complained until they found me an appointment for next week. I don't know if they will listen to the heart beat out schedule me an ultrasound or anything though. It's a, physical and my "second appointment". I don't know. I'm so frustrated. That's why I want a Doppler so I can hear the heart beat whenever I need to not just when someone else allows me too!

I'm a little in the chubby side! This is me today... Do you think I will be able to hear the heart beat at 10-11 weeks our should I wait?

Attachments

• 2ed8evm.jpg
    2ed8evm.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm 11 weeks and 6 days, I had an appointment today. They tried to find the heartbeat with a doppler but were unable. The good thing though is that meant I got to get an unintended ultrasound. Though, I've heard by now lots of people can get a heartbeat!

You should be just fine. The best time for me is after work and with a full bladder. I use aloe vera gel and just methodically search until I hear the placenta and then I know baby is nearby. :)

I first found the HB at 8w5d I believe and on that day, it took me 45 minutes to find it! The next day it still took me another 30 minutes to find it. But after that, it got easier and easier. Probably a combination of me learning how to search and then the heartbeat getting stronger. So don't get worried if you can't find it right away - there is a learning curve. haha (at least for me there was!). ;)

I'm bigger than you hunni and I found it so I don't think you will have a problem, they recommend having a full bladder and certain times of day you can google for tips, but I found I find it far easier straight after emptying my bladder everyone is different, so just try all different tips and see what works for you xx

Thank you! I just need to convince OH to buy it for me other wise I have to wait until the end of the month :(

I'm a bigger girl and found the heartbeat at just over 11 weeks (sonoline b) so I think you'll be fine. Celesse did a poll about a month ago with over 70 women who partook. Almost all of them found the hb before 10 weeks. Excited for you to get your doppler but big suck about your appt....doctor offices can be such a drag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->