Can you remember your very first symptoms?!

PearlGirl

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, I am brand new here and just wanted your input!
I had my Paragard taken out on Aug. 5th and AF is due on the 25th...
I can't help but think/ hope I am having early pregnancy symptoms :) So far, I had mild cramping, light nausea, my nipples are always perky and darker at the tips, I have little white raised bumps on my areolas (even when I'm not cold), and my breasts just started to get really sore/ heavy feeling. I took a test today but it was a BFN :(
I know only time will tell, so fingers crossed!
Tell me what you think, and let me know what some of your early signs were!
Thanks and good luck to you ladies!

When I first fell pregnant I didn't get symptoms till I was 7 weeks into my pregnancy and only then I had painful boobs. No morning sickness or nothing so I can't really relate however the symptoms you have are very common early pregnancy signs! Good luck and wishing you the best! X

My first pregnancy, which ended in a chemical, I had horrendous implantation cramping as my first symptom - so bad I felt it all the way down in my feet. My second pregnancy, which ended with the birth of my DD :flower:, my first symptom was getting ridiculously emotional - I started sobbing over the dumbest thing and physically could not stop. I also had light cramping, slightly enlarged breasts, and felt really, really hot.

I hope this turns out to be good news for you :) but I wanted to share that when I went off BCP, I experienced a lot of the same symptoms you are describing for about 50 days before finally getting AF (random nausea, perky nipples, areolas bumpier than normal, bloating, and my nipples and then boobs became sore as time went on) I got excited and thought maybe I was one of the lucky ones who immediately gets pregnant after stopping BCP. Then after googling around a bit, I found that it's common to get pregnancy/PMS symptoms in the months after going off BCP, since your hormones are readjusting back to normal. And tests were all negative, and sure enough AF arrived, it was just very late. So I wonder if it might be the same for Paragard?

No symptoms really until about 6 weeks. The only thing was sharp cramping when baby implanted, but nothing else happened, I guess hormone levels aren't high enough yet for anything to happen.

Sore boobies. That's about it. Then bam took a test BFP and sickness!

I first felt symptoms 2 weeks before I got a positive, I had tingly and sore breasts, headaches & dizziness, lower abdomin cramps which felt just like how I felt when period was coming, I remember getting so worried cause I seriously felt like my periods were coming and that's all I remember really.

As soon as I hit 6 weeks the nausea and morning sickness started, seriously hoping & praying I don't get like that next time x

I felt great until my positive. Then my boobs hurt sooooo bad. Super tired, hungry, the peeing increased a week later. Some cramps at the end of five weeks that happen randomly even still. No ms, I think I got lucky. No darkened nipples yet, but I'm only 7+6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->