can you return without a receipt

MummyMummy

Reaction score
my nan bought baby some mothercare baby gros but they are only up to 10lbs. 1st son was 9lb 3.5oz and new baby was weighing around 4.3lbs 2weeks ago and scanner thought this baby would be a big baby too. so i'm a bit worried incase they don't fit and our baby hasn't got any luxury babygros from mothercare... all tesco/asda here :rofl: so i really do want them :lol: but i feel bad saying to my nan could i/she change them, although i did hint at them not being big enough but she was like ohhh they will :| whilst scrunching upthe receipt :|

can you exchange without a receipt?

xXx

Yeah you can exchange, but do it sooner rather than later, as id they change the range and they go into the sale,youll only be able to get the sale price for them.

Yeah i think you can as long as you say they were a gift think they would get people in all the time doing that.
Its only a bigger size you want after all.
It would be the same if you got 2 of the same outfit when lo is born

Good luck and let us know how you get on

xx

Yeah i think they will only exchange or give you a gift receipt not refund without a receipt :)

oooh fab! thankyou!! i was thinking the baby will get like a weeks worth out of them and they are expensive compared to what we already have :o our baby will wonder what's going on when he/she has them babygros on :rotfl:

xXx

I was in my local mothercare today and asked the lady and she said an exchange would be no bother

xxxx

You should be able to get them changed for a bigger size.

yep they def do but sooner the better just explain u have big babies and they were a prezzie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->