Can you see anything

highhopes19

Reaction score
Took this just now. I’m not sure if I can see anything please. I haven’t had a proper period since end of april

4AE06CB2-A008-4127-AD7D-E7B12A234855.jpeg

Yes I can see a very faint line but not sure if it’s one of their non lines they seem to have now

Thankyou yes I wasn’t sure. My other half can’t see a thing. I think he thinks I’m going mad. I haven’t had a proper period since the end of April. I’ve had a day of light spotting literally when I wiped end of may that stopped as soon as it begun and then a day slightly heavier but more brown than red a few days later thaT stopped.

I can see it, your not crazy. But not sure if that's just one of those crappy indent lines frer seem to be giving to some now. Maybe test in a couple days and see your GP?

I’ve got a GP appointment booked for the 15th of July as that’s the closest one I could get. Gonna be a long wait.

I’m more confused than anything, I took one this morning and can’t see anything. The urine last night seemed stronger than the first morning one today... I’d been at work all day and not been all shift so I’m not sure

This is a the clear blue one I took last week and I couldn’t see anything

7BECE512-D946-406E-B5D6-9622854FB6B3.png

I see a faint line on the frer.
I hope u get answers soon hon

Hi everyone I’m out this month thankyou for the support over the last few weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->