• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you see my line?

babyhope

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
I took a test yesterday and even though its faint I think I got a :bfp:!!! And just to make sure the cheapie test wasn't playing tricks on me I had hubby take one....lol...NOPE, he isn't pregnant....BUT I THINK I AM:happydance:!!!
Hubby's test is at the top and mine is at the bottom...can you see my line???

https://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7466/dscf7417.th.jpg

If you click on it, it should get bigger!

Pmsl.......i have never thought to test my bf for a line to check the test is working thats a classic LOL
Congrats hun on your BFP happy and healthy 9mths to you xox

I could see your line without enlarging! Congratulations :happydance:

Pmsl.......i have never thought to test my bf for a line to check the test is working thats a classic LOL
Congrats hun on your BFP happy and healthy 9mths to you xox

LOL...I know I woke him up and said "here pee in this cup for me!":D

Thanks you guys!! I have been feeling a little bummed because both my mom and best friend looked at the test and said "that is a light line, shouldn't it be darker!"

I'm sorry - I thought I answered this one. I deffo see a line, congrats to you x (commiserations to your boyfriend lol)

I can see the line! Congratulations!
When I showed my mum the first test I took she commented on how light it was too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->