Can you see the super faint line or am I imagining it?!

erinlynnak

Reaction score
Only 8dpo so I will test again tomorrow. But do you see it?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 51
I THINK I see something, but I'm not totally sure. 8DPO is still early...I think yesterday you were saying you felt possible implantation pains?

If they were implantation pains, it would take a couple days for a HPT to show a positive.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I have been cramps 2 days now! I had dreams all night long that I had a positive hpt so I got up and took a test this morning! I also have sore breast... So I hope so! Thank you for your feedback!!'

Test tomorrow or the next. I don't think I see anything, then again I don't see them a lot when others do and they're right. Baby dust!!!

I don't want to get your hopes up, and this is just from what I've read. But I think every post where a women says she had a dream about getting a BFP, turned into her getting a BFP.

I see what you are talking about but I don't see any colour :( it might be an indent line.

Hopefully it turns nice and pink for you soon!!

I don't see anything but definitely test again! I don't have the best line eye.

I've heard good things about people dreaming about a :bfp:! I dream it quite often but have never had one. :(

Edit: I looked again and maybe I do see something! haha :)

I took another test today and it was a bfn. I'm definitely sad. But af isn't due until Monday so I'm not out yet... However when I took the test apart... It was pink. Maybe it was just because it was an evap though. :/ I'm 10dpo going to retest 12dpo.

Also, 3 days of vivid bfp dreams. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->