Can you see what I see in my scan

LoveCakes

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can see something or if its like line eye where if you stare at something long enough you see what you want to see.

This is my scan at 8w4d. I think the head is to the right and we are looking mostly at the back but the little bumps are the arm and leg buds with the one above the middle dot being the left arm.

Anyone agree? If its just me I won't mind lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 86
It's a lovely scan picture! I thought that too, about the arm/leg buds when I saw your scan. I was also wondering what that ohter sac-looking shape is to the left of your baby's sac. Did they explain that?

x

The dark triangular bit? Nope but as much as I had secretly hoped lol 2 sonographers have said only one baby. She did keep having to change the angle to get the yolk sac out of the pic so it wouldn't get measured but it was inside the womb.

Looks like maybe a SCH. Have you had any spotting? It seems they would have told you though.

Nope no spotting. I'm taking it as just another bit of me near the womb. She was looking pretty closely and didn't mention anything.

I agree it seems to be arm buds, not sure about the cross looking bit xx

The crosses and the dots in between are for the meaurement but they do obscure the picture a bit. On my last scan the woman drew on one of our pics with a biro. I'll make sure a get an unaltered one next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->