Can you take a look at my chart?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get some advice, I have been temping and using OPK's. I am trying to determine the correct day that I ovulated. First FF told me it was CD 16, then it moved to CD 18. My cycle is not yet over but, it will help me to know what day I actually ovulated because I am trying to determine whether or not I have a LP defect (last month's chart showed a 8 day LP).

Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37a70a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Because the ones on CD 7, 15, 21 and 27 are not consistent with your other temps (different times or didn't do it at all) it sends FF crazy data. If I disregard your CD15 one being so high but not at a regular time, I would say you ovulated around CD16, especially with your positive opk.

Don't forget opks show when you are approaching ovulation in the next 12-36 hours whereas a high temperature spike (it must dip before going up) means ovulation has happened although you may still be fertile a few hours after.

Keep on the lookout for cm and if you're up to it, your cervix position. It should produce a 'SHOW' - Soft, High, Open, Wet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->