Can you tell me all about OPKs

My tests arrived in two days!!! Really great service. The pack I got also stated that a 26 day cycle should test from day 9. I am on a 27 day cycle and it was recommended for me to test on day 10. However, I tested on day 9 and got an almost positive result and on day 10 got a positive for ovulation! I would test around day 9 but one day earlier wont hurt (lol!)
Hmm well im on CD 9 *shocked* ... oh i hope they come today, but they'll prob come tomorrow like you said (this is bad, coz we can still BD but then if i ovulated when i didnt have the OPK without testing then i'll think i didnt ovulate) ah oh well , i just hope they come soon and i hope i get a BFP !!!
Hi Pearl! I just started using opk (bought a pack of 20) and have some coming in the mail. It recommend that I start the day after my period ended. I am doing so this cycle as I am not sure when I ovulate. Some women can ovulate right after or right before AF...so I am just trying to cover all the bases. :bodyb: Unfortunately, the DH found out I bought some (forgot after I told him I was) and got really disappointed and said that I was taking all the fun out of ttc. :cry: This made me feel really bad....so I feel really guilty using them now...oh well...I know deep down, he understands why I would like to know when I O. Please keep us posted on how the opks are working for you both: Pearl and Shumie. :hugs:
Oh no, dont be sad, maybe he sees it as IT WILL just come at the right time in the period of you trying, rather than pinpointing. But then its hard for us ladies too, stressing and frustrating. Try speak to him about it. But i guess this is what i meant partly about not saying at the time you see a positive ovulation test. But Im sure he would still be happy if you got pregnant following that though :)

Thanks, I know he will be. Did your opks come yet??????

Thanks, I know he will be. Did your opks come yet??????

yep i got them yesterday, the day after i ordered them, good isnt it :)
I tested yesterday , but i only got a faint line.

What cd are you on??? I think I should be ovulating really soon....I hope the opks work...I am pessimistic sometimes. I just have a feeling that we have been bding too soon or not early enough. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->