Can Youu Help?

Rachii

Mummy + New Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I like the idea of the whole natural parenting but have no idea where to start. I breastfed my first child and will be doing with my second.
I looked into Real Nappies and got so confused that i gave up.
So can anybody help me please :) x

There's a great thread at the top that's a cloth nappy guide. It's really, really useful ;)
As regards 'Natural Parenting' as a whole, I personally feel it's just a case of going with your instincts and getting a but more 'back to basics' IYKWIM?
For example, I BF George and co-sleep with him as a result of that. I use cloth nappies and re-usable wipes as I don't like the chemicals on 'sposies and I hate Proctor & Gamble (Pampers) as they test on animals.

I see these choices as more instinctive (the natural beauty of BF'ing, the sleeping with my baby right next to me, the not wanting to use chemicals on lo's skin etc) as oppose to a choice of parenting, I guess that as with most things in life, things are usually grouped together.

You can do one without the other, and whatever you choose, you're more than welcome in here xxxx

with regard to cloth nappies I remember it being quite a minefield when i first started looking into it aswell, but once you get your head round the terms it's pretty easy. I found it easier once i'd seen a few tbh. Also recommend the thread by littlestar some great advice in there. Also if you are living in Blackpool you can claim a free £45 voucher to help with the start up costs, just google 'bottom line incentive scheme' and it should come up. I think some areas of Manchester offer vouchers too, there is a link in my siggy with a majority listed if it's any help. As for anything else termed 'natural parenting' just do what comes instinctively!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->