Canadian Cloth Diaper Companies

aurora

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of input!
Whats your favorite Canadian made cloth diaper brand? I'm opening a store, the first of its kind here, and I'd like to carry mostly Canadian product.
Bummis are first on my list and I have them officially on board. I get really frustrated with some people not returning emails, currently its AMP causing that frustration. I have Monkey Doodlez on my supplier list too but since I don't have any of their diapers I'm not sure how good they are.

Any suggestions would be awesome =D

there is a Canadian moms group in the groups section, under parenting. I know a lot of those girls use cloth, might want to post your question in there as well?

That's exciting that you are opening a store! I use mostly US and UK brands but why don't you take a peek at a couple canadian online diaper stores, they should show some canadian products. I usually shop online at new and green or little monkey store, which are local for me.

Bummis is carrying easy fits now, which aren't canadian but i really like them. I am not a fan of monkey doodlez myself. My friend loves her amp sized aio diapers (but definitely prefers 4.0s) and I have a amp duo i got for free and I never use it and probably won't unless I run out.

I don't have any experience with them, but I know one of my friends loves AppleCheeks for her little guy (https://www.applecheeks.com). It's a Canadian company. My baby hasn't made an appearance yet, so I don't know how various brands will hold up, but I know I had a REALLY hard time finding fitted FuzziBunz, and American websites wouldn't ship BumGenius to Canada. I was able to find one tiny specialty store in my city that carried some of what I wanted, and I bought the rest off the internet. It would have been nice if those brands had been available from a Canadian website so I wouldn't have had to pay the higher shipping and customs.

I don't have any experience with them, but I know one of my friends loves AppleCheeks for her little guy (https://www.applecheeks.com). It's a Canadian company. My baby hasn't made an appearance yet, so I don't know how various brands will hold up, but I know I had a REALLY hard time finding fitted FuzziBunz, and American websites wouldn't ship BumGenius to Canada. I was able to find one tiny specialty store in my city that carried some of what I wanted, and I bought the rest off the internet. It would have been nice if those brands had been available from a Canadian website so I wouldn't have had to pay the higher shipping and customs.

Try newandgreen.com, they carry FB and BG. Just a warning diapers cost more in Canada bc of duty. :(

another vote for Apple Cheeks- not my fave diaper in our stash but I do like it. Motherease is Canadian too but I think you might have a hard time getting them onboard since they have their own online store (I've noticed that local stores here carry them but they don't mention ME products on their websites).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->