candy buffet opinions please ladies :)

Chelle26

Reaction score
Hi ladies im thinking about a new business venture of a candy buffet
Would you use these on your big day or do you thibk there a waste ???

Id love it for me, id be i heaven :haha:

But i dunno maybe only would book for a kiddies party not a wedding etc

I know quite a few people who have gone with a candy buffet over favours, I think it is becoming quite popular! It would be good for parties/kids/other functions too!

I would if we were not doing it as our centre pieces.

I had one at my wedding and it went down great! The kids and adults loved it the same!

Im having one for my wedding :)
I think they are becoming very popular xx

A lot of people do want them but there are a lot of people doing it now so make sure you do plenty of research because if there are already a few in your area you are literally going to have to fight for business xx

I had one for my wedding two years ago, the ones i found were so so expensive, so i done one myself i bought pasta jars from ikea for 70p each then went to Mackro and bought the sweets and done everything myself. It went down brilliant everyone loved it and it cost less than 100 quid x

I'm having one at my wedding but I'm doing my own. If I had the money I'd definitely hire one though x

We are having one for our wedding.. OH is completely obsessed with the idea. He does catering and says that they are always a big hit!

They look amazing, i'd definately want one at my wedding! It seems like a great idea x

Well ladies yhanks for the response ive started buying so if
Anyone would like a candy buffet in the midlands dm me very competitive
Prices :)

I don't really like candy buffets, a bit overdone, BUT that can only be good for a business as they're clearly really popular! I know loads of people do this sort of thing with great success. You'd have to have loads of different canister options though, like maybe some traditional jars and then some posh looking bowls and then something like vintage floral crockery, cos people love options and it makes you seem better overall as a company if there's choice. I don't think with candy buffets alone you'd make loads, just because you can't charge THAT much for them, but it's a nice starter or side business.

Oh and you could also maybe offer personal options such as jar labels that are unique to that wedding/reflect the couple or something?

Im going to be offering personalised sweet bags and wedding favours
Too I already have a main job so just extra cash but in the midlands
They average around 150 for90 people

I've seen them at weddings I've been to.. just a little table with pick n mix sweeties and paper bags to put them into. Really cool and the kids loved them! They're definitely becoming popular.

Everyone I have seen with them has done them themselves though so I think to hire one it would have to be something a bit more special then what the average person could easily set up, but I think it's a great idea! xx

It deffo will bw luckily im very creative part of my job lol
Going to do a few mock tables at home once I have more stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->