Candy Crush

DebbieF

Reaction score
I can NOT get past level 29! Is there some trick to beating this level? I have been stuck on it for over a month now.. :(

I was stuck on it for two months lmao, sadly, me getting through that was a stroke of luck, I don't even remember how I did it :( Good luck lol! x

I seem to remember being stuck there. No clue how I got out. Stuck on 65 now. Any suggestions?

I seem to remember being stuck there. No clue how I got out. Stuck on 65 now. Any suggestions?

I'm on level 65 now too! and I'm stuck. :( so no suggestions I'm afraid.

I always find I'm good at the timed levels, and mostly ok at the ingredients levels, it's just the jelly ones I find hard :/

Currently stuck at level 361.

:hissy:

Best advice I can give is save the powerups you unlock, they'll be more useful in higher levels. Also, being stuck and using the extra 5 moves that friends can send is really helpful!

I just redid level 65 as I couldn't remember which one it was. The level will give lots of opportunities to match to get wrapped candies. Extremely helpful when pairing with a striped candy. Also, you can never go wrong in using the spotted candy and a striped one. Saves my bacon almost every time!

Currently stuck at level 361.

:hissy:

Best advice I can give is save the powerups you unlock, they'll be more useful in higher levels. Also, being stuck and using the extra 5 moves that friends can send is really helpful!

I just redid level 65 as I couldn't remember which one it was. The level will give lots of opportunities to match to get wrapped candies. Extremely helpful when pairing with a striped candy. Also, you can never go wrong in using the spotted candy and a striped one. Saves my bacon almost every time!

Thanks for the advice! <3

I actually don't like tablets/phones, but I started playing this and have got addicted :wacko: Whatever level I am on my mum is always 5 levels ahead :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->