canine hell

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So my baby book says the canines are the easiest teeth??!! What???!!!!! Molars didnt seem to bother my lo but these bottom canines (and top ones a few months ago) are hell!!! Lo has a heavy cold too so hes not himself at all!!! I hate it!!!!

anyone else struggled with canines??? Xx

ditto..sounds exactly the same here. My LO has cut one and that was bad enough but now he is cutting the other 3 at the same time and full of cold + fever. He is so miserable at the moment, I wish I could make him feel better. I keep thinking at least now this will mean he only has 4 left to come and his previous molars didn't seem to bother him.

Same!!!! Im consoling myself that theres only 4 molars to go after this and like u, they werent as bad!! Is your lo sleeping? Do you give medicine?

Im sure theres a link with teething/cough and cold even though my doctor tries to tell me there isnt!!

Poor little boy is so rough :(((((( xx

I have been giving him calpol but that is more for the fever he seems to always get just before he cuts his new teeth. Other than that none of the teething remedies seem to do much for him.

I wish I could give him something for the congestion because he likes to nose breath so his sleep is pretty restless at the moment. We do give him saline spray when he lets us but that is pretty much it.

We bought a humidifier, not cheap but it does seem to have helped. Ive been giving calpol too as lo has had a fever on and off too with the cold. Poor babies!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->