Cannot get enough protein!

Maddie_Sue

Reaction score
ohhhh man, i'm barely 4 weeks and the cravings have already kicked in... I cannot get enough meat. I want it all- chicken, steak, pork, seafood. My last pregnancy, I had a big hankering for kosher dill pickles, and that is back in full swing now too hahaha. What have you ladies been craving??

Also, the other day I blew out a candle, and the smoky smell almost made me vomit. I feel like a super human, I can smell EVERYTHING!! hahaha anything you've gone off of yet?

Ive been craving grapes! Just the green ones though. The only thing I have gone off of for the moment is peanut butter. The smell of it makes me green. My toddler loves the frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I can barely tolerate the smell.

I'm jealous, I'm usually a huge meat eater by this pregnancy has totally put me off meat recently 😭 All I want to eat it fruit which is a huge diet change for me 😂

I had all those cravings and I'm having a boy so the wives tale held true hehe

Been super lucky not having any aversions or morning sickness

How I envy you! The thought of meat made me gag the entire first trimester. So did veggies. All I wanted was carbs... pasta, bread, cereal, etc.

Nothing really sounds good to me.... my last pregnancy I craved feta cheese on everything and shrimp burritos but even those don't sound good to me now. I hope i get cravings because when you crave something during pregnancy IT TASTES SO GOOD!

I had all those cravings and I'm having a boy so the wives tale held true hehe

Been super lucky not having any aversions or morning sickness

Ohhhh man that is great news, because we are hoping and praying and wishing for a boy this time!!!!! <3

I wish I would crave something but the thought of any food makes me feel sick :( especially meat and salad. And it's BBQ season I almost need to hold my breath outside. I drink tons of orange juice and that's about all right now :(

It's such a difference to when I was pregnant with my son, I had no problem with food at all!

I have crazy cravings for Meat too! Steak, I want steak sandwiches everyday for lunch with loaded garlic bread. Also greek fries. Last pregnancy I didn't gain very much, but I feel this pregnancy I will gain a ton!

Cucumbers already make me want to puke, I love them so much but both pregnancies instantly turned me off of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->