Cannot see baby on Scan at 6 weeks

Petu

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am six weeks preggies, when i went for my first scan yesterday Dr could not see baby but said it is too early to be worried. I am due back in two weeks for another scan.

I have a history with fibroids and endometriosis and i ready somewhere that if you have endometriosis it might take a while for pregnancy sac to be seen.

Has anyone had this experience?

Was it an internal scan?

I don't have an answer for you but if the doctor said not to worry that's a good sign right?

No it was an external one, i comfort myself with the fact that it is probably early.

thanks Ace i will try and keep calm.

I think at 6 weeks, an internal would show baby. The external ones aren't great that early on.

Hi guys! I am six weeks preggies, when i went for my first scan yesterday Dr could not see baby but said it is too early to be worried. I am due back in two weeks for another scan.

I have a history with fibroids and endometriosis and i ready somewhere that if you have endometriosis it might take a while for pregnancy sac to be seen.

Has anyone had this experience?

Dont worry, when i went in at around that time and they had to do a transvaginal ultrasound, internal, to check for baby. At that time it was too early to see baby, we would only see gestational sac. At my next visit after 8weeks we could see baby. so dont worry, I think you are fine.

Oh for sure u need the transvag ultrasound. External is a waste of time otherwise.

I had an external at 7w4d and they couldnt find much so they did an internal and baby was there measuring right for dates :) I wouldn't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->