cannot stop worrying about this.

annaaabanana

Reaction score
I CANT STOP WORRYING!! I know the doctor said that it is fine but I was just expecting a higher number. I got my blood done Monday at it was at 412 and yesterday it was 800 something! She didn't tell me the exact number.. but she also said my progesterone was 15 which she said nothing to worry about, she MIGHT put me on something.. but I cannot stop worrying. I just cant! ughhh! I guess I should just listen to her. I just thought that it woulda been higher but I DONT KNOW! I'm done googling stuff.............. for sure now. lol :growlmad:

His far along are you?! Your number doubled and that's what matters! Are you getting another blood test? Presume your doctor will decide then if you need a progesterone supplement!

I am getting one Monday! and not sure yet. the first day of my last period was only 6 days ago lol so I'm still super early. and they've done my blood three times and it's the right number everytime!!

At 5w2d to 5w4d my numbers were just shy of doubling. And everything is perfect. :)

At one point I was measuring behind by 8 days! And then a week and a half later baby caught up actually measured 2 days ahead. haha

Don't worry, you're fine. :hugs:

At 5w2d to 5w4d my numbers were just shy of doubling. And everything is perfect. :)

At one point I was measuring behind by 8 days! And then a week and a half later baby caught up actually measured 2 days ahead. haha

Don't worry, you're fine. :hugs:

thank you so much!! i'm so happy to hear that!! <3 i'm just worrying over nothing.. i should really take my own advice!! lol.!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->