Can't agree on a male middle name...

USAFWife319

Reaction score
We find out Thursday if we're having a boy or girl. We know we will use Milan (pronounced My-Lan) for a boy's first name but can't agree on a middle name. I want to do either Milan Layne or Milan Kent while DH wants Milan Troy. I like Alexander but his initials would be MAD and I don't want to do that. Any suggestions?

I like Milan Alexander the best. To be honest, I think of Milan as a girl's name. So i would recommend pairing it with a very masculine middle name, to make it more clearly a male name. If I saw the name Milan Layne - I would 100% think girl.

I don't think the initials "MAD" are that bad - there are so many names (Madeline, Madison, Maddox, Madden) that start with "Mad" that I think ppl are used to seeing these letters together and wouldn't think twice about those letters as initials!

Addt'l suggestions:

Milan Jude
Milan Luke
Milan Gabriel
Milan Joseph

Also like Alexander the best. In fact my favourite would be Alexander Milan or Alexander Layne. I love Layne but agree that Milan Layne is feminine.

I also like Milan Alexander the best and agree that a strong male middle name is needed.

Milan James
Milan Robert
Milan Gregory

We've narrowed it down to Milan James or Milan Holden. I guess we will find out what it is on Thursday.

I like both but I love Milan James!

I also like Milan Zane...just throwing it out there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->